Our hygiene concept
The protection and health of our exhibitors, visitors and employees have always been our top priority. Our primary goal is that you still feel safe and comfortable with us.
For RETRO CLASSICS 2021, we would like to highlight the following central points from the officially approved hygiene concept for holding trade fairs on the trade fair ground in Stuttgart:
(Based on the current ordinance of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Ministry of Social Affairs for trade fairs, exhibitions and congresses (Corona Ordinance on Trade Fairs), in order to curb the transmission of the Corona virus (SARS-CoV-2), which explicitly permits trade fairs and congresses using hygiene concepts)
- RETRO Messen GmbH will do everything necessary to ensure that the minimum distance of 1.5 meters can be maintained wherever possible.
The daily number of visitors is limited to a maximum of 30,000 visitors. Due to the size of the Stuttgart trade fair grounds, this number of visitors is so high that we can still guarantee that the same number of visitors will be able to visit RETRO CLASSICS as in previous years, subject to compliance with the Corona Ordinance. Visitor tickets are available exclusively on a daily basis from our online store as day tickets (20,000 tickets) and Happy Hour tickets (10,000 tickets). This ensures that ticket purchases can be tracked.
- The regulation includes the requirement to wear a mask. If you are able to guarantee the minimum distance of 1.5 meters on and at your stand or plan appropriate compensation measures, there is no obligation to wear a mask. This means that no masks are needed on the exhibition stand if the stand is designed accordingly. In addition, Messe Stuttgart is planning a sufficient number of resting and lingering areas, e.g. for the consumption of food and drinks that do not require wearing a mask.
- When planning the halls, we will significantly widen the aisles: in the parts market we will widen the aisles to 5 meters and in the vehicle sales exchange and all other halls to up to 4 meters.
- When designing the stand, it must be ensured that the flow of visitors in the aisles must not come to a standstill. Please do not place any counters or exhibits directly next to the aisle, but place them at least 0.5 meters inside the stand.
- Meeting rooms within stand areas must be planned with completely open ceilings.
- Contact surfaces shall be cleaned regularly, disinfectants shall be provided.
- All exhibitors are responsible for complying with the SARS-CoV-2 health and safety protection standards at workplaces and the current Corona Ordinance.
- The rules of the General Corona Protection Ordinance apply to gastronomic offers at CMT, e.g. the catering staff must wear a mask when handing out food on the exhibition stand.
- A daily documentation of the staff present at the stand must be kept (also during assembly and dismantling).
- Stand parties are not allowed, evening events must be requested.
- Further information and details on the individual measures and recommendations for exhibitors and visitors can be found here.
It is in our common interest and responsibility to observe these rules and to show consideration for one another. We are glad to answer any questions you may have: safeexpo(at)messe-stuttgart.de